In no particular order
- Missa Prima: for SATB divisi, SA soloists, percussion and synthesizer. ~23 minutes long
- Rocks: SATB a cappella, words by Eddy Burger, 3 movements, ~6 minutes total
- Song for Ben: piano accompanied song, 1.5 minutes
- Through the eyes of a mirror: for tenor vocalist, flute and trombone. Words by Eddy Burger
- The Dream: SATB a cappella, ~1.5 minutes.
- Tokyo Memories last movement: Farewell Hugs: for flute, tenor sax and trumpet
- The Australian national anthem, Advance Australia Fair, arranged for tenor soloist and SATB a cappella choir (2016). Premiered by Shannon Noll at RMIT graduation 2016.
- The Australian national anthem, Advance Australia Fair, arranged for tenor soloist and SATB a cappella choir (2017). Premiered by RMIT’s graduation choir, featuring Hannah Johns as choir tenor soloist at RMIT’s mid-year graduation 2017.
- Chocophoria, for SATB choir and piano
- Who’s in the next room, for SATB choir and piano
- I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud (Daffodils), for SATB choir and piano
- Lucky Person, for SATB choir and concert band